The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Annielytics Affiliate Program

D

djbaxter

Annielytics Affiliate Program

If you?re a marketer, analyst, web designer, developer, or website owner looking to generate income and help marketers dial up their marketing skills with a range of training programs and resources, then our affiliate program is perfect for you! And with 40% commission on all products ? that range from $95 to $1295 with an average cost of $495 ? you?re going to be hard pressed to find a more profitable affiliate.

40% Commission on All Product Sales
My products ? currently my Annielytics Dashboard Course and my site audit template ? range from $95 to $1295, with an average product cost of $470. And I will be adding more products to this list.

Collection of Banner, Video, and Text Creatives
The Annielytics affiliate comes with a full collection of banner, video, and text creatives for you to use as ads or in blog posts. (I offered the promo videos that you see on the landing pages linked to in the previous section to affiliates to use on their site.) I have a pretty solid collection of banners on the ShareASale site, but if you need a custom one, just reach out to me via my Contact page. I?ll try to accommodate as many requests as possible.

Proven Affiliate Management System
Before launching the program, I asked my friends who I really respect in the affiliate space which affiliate program they recommend most. Across the board, they all said ShareASale. It has a reputation for taking care of affiliates with an easy-to-manage program.

How To Apply
Before applying to our affiliate program, please read the following:

1. Apply

Sign up for a ShareASale (SAS) affiliate account and apply for our Affiliate program. It?s a one-step process. If you already have a ShareASale account use this link to apply to our program.

2. Acceptance

Once you receive your approval email, welcoming you to the Annielytics Affiliate Program, review our Program Terms & Conditions via your SAS dashboard.

3. Linking and Banners

You can link to us using text links or banners. Once you have selected a product you want to promote, you can then copy and paste the code into your website or blog. Find our creatives here including all banners and text links (requires a ShareASale account).

4. Community and Blog

We want to work closely with our affiliates, so once you?re all signed up join us to discuss tips and tricks to help you make more money and stay up to date on the latest promotions by following our Twitter updates.

banners
Back