propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Angles for promoting PPV offers

Discussion in 'Pay Per View' started by kelvin, Oct 25, 2013.

1. kelvin

kelvin Affiliate affiliate

Hi KJ;

I love reading your blog and going through the content you put out. Thanks for sharing and thanks for being available to us this week.

My questions for you:
    - How do you come up with angles to promote PPV offers ?
    - When setting up PPV campaigns, do you set up a campaign for each country or do you target multiple countries together?
    - How do you find URLs for sites in different countries?

Thanks in advance.
    -Kelvin.

2. kjrocker

kjrocker Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Great questions :cool:

- How do you come up with angles to promote PPV offers ?
    well i look at the needs of people as its all about finding a set of people hungry for something , knowing your audiences , Who you are targeting why and what they need and than providing them what they are hungry for .. To make angles what i do is that i urn my laptops/Phone off and think what i`d like and put myself in customers shoe also i do use box of ads and see what other people are doing and how they are targeting their audiences(not necessary from same niche , you can get crazy ideas by spying dating campaigns to promote insurance offers) thats how i get ideas and make marketing angles and implement them on landing pages.

- When setting up PPV campaigns, do you set up a campaign for each country or do you target multiple countries together?
    I start with one country once its optimize i launch same campaign in other countries as well..

- How do you find URLs for sites in different countries?

I use VPN and scrape results from google + use scrapper (affrobot)

3. kelvin

kelvin Affiliate affiliate

Thanks KJ. I appreciate you taking the time for a full length answer and providing valuable insights on how you run ppv campaigns. Thank you.

4. kjrocker

kjrocker Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

You are welcome,thats why AffiliateFix invited me glad it helped:)

5. bulgarianbgm

bulgarianbgm Affiliate affiliate

Any way to gain access to Affrobot tools without buying subscription for affplaybook.com

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed