The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Angles and FB campaign structure

matelo

Hi

I just read this post about angle Back to Basics: Mastering Angles - CharlesNgo.com and I want to implement these advices.

I can't understand how to use angles for my Facebook campaign.

- Is the following campaign structure ok?

- Should I use one adset for each angle?

- Should I vary the copy according to the angle ? Or should it be same for every angle so that Independent variable is only one?

Adset 1 (“comparison” “VS” angle)

Comparison Img1 - Comparison Img2 - Comparison Img3 - Comparison Img4

Copy:???

Adset 2 (“strategy” angle)

Strategy Img5 - Strategy Img6 - Strategy Img7 Strategy Img8

Adset 3 (“empire building” angle)

eccc...

thank you in advance!

Angle doesn't mean just changing an image. An angle goes from the audience to the landing page, including banner and ad copy. Each of them needs to be matched. You can't use an "empire building" angle for a "strategy" angle landing page, it just doesn't make sense, even though sometimes may look the same.

Hi Crysper, thank you for your reply!yes I oversimplified it..

So this means I should creat new campaigns from scratch for each ange?

Maybe, as long as I choose the right angles, testing the images could be a first step...if one angle performs better the I could customize the landing page?

thank you

I don't know your budget, but you can start with 2 angles, 5 images each, 2 totally different landing pages each(to match the ads and the angle). This will be 2 campaigns. If you want to add 5 more ads to an angle, create another campaign. Too many images on a campaign and you'll have issues with fb spliting the traffic

Once you let the ads run and you're getting conversions and data you can either try new angles(if both look terrible - very low ROI) or if some ads get positive results, than you can expand on that, like testing different audiences, ads, etc... on the same angle.

MI
Back