The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

An odd question perhaps, but maybe you can help

capitalalchemy

affiliate
Hi all!

I've done a little bit of affiliate marketing, but very small scale, and with pretty good results. I'm really into info product creation, because it feels good to create something that others can benefit from, and my little product has been doing well. I'm not here to promote it - let's get that straight, because I have a great deal of respect for this place, and I promise that I plan to do some affiliate marketing alongside my current project.

I was just wondering, from the other perspective, and this will probably help me with my own affiliate marketing - does anyone have any suggestions on how to

a) find affiliates who might be interested in a specific niche?

b) do affiliates tend to care about what niche it is?

c) how to approach an affiliate and be respectful?

I'm trying to see it through an affiliate's eyes as much as possible, because it helps me to better understand everything.

I really hope that I didn't break any rules for this first thread, and I promise that the next questions won't be about product creation, marketing, etc.

I feel sheepish and kind of nervous now :eek: , but some advice would be awesome - thanks so much.

I really hope that I didn't break any rules for this first thread, and I promise that the next questions won't be about product creation, marketing, etc.

I feel sheepish and kind of nervous now :eek: , but some advice would be awesome - thanks so much.

No worries, your questions were fine and I really appreciate you being careful about our rules.

I would normally be one to answer Qs like this, but I have 2 new clients launching at the same time and am so buried I won't have time to get back to this Q til tonight or maybe later in the week.

Hopefully some members will weigh in and you can also find some answers in our merchant and affiliate manager forum.

MI
Back