The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Americal Idol Gives Back Wednesday April 9th

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Did anyone watch Idol Gives Back last year? It was SOOOOOOO moving. Amazing production and moving music!

It's coming up Wednesday and this year will feature: Robin Williams, Celine Dion, Forest Whitaker, Billy Crystal, Dane Cook, Kiefer Sutherland, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Jennifer Connolly, Elliott Yamin, Fantasia,nd Amy Adams Bono, Brad Pitt, Reese Witherspoon, Miley Cyrus, Mariah Carey, Eli Manning, Peyton Manning, Fergie, Chris Daughtry, Carrie Underwood, Annie Lennox, John Legend, Snoop Dogg, Maroon 5, Heart and Gloria Estefan. Ryan Seacrest and Ellen DeGeneres host.

Hope it's as good as it was last year! :)

Missed the AI Gives Back show, how was it Linda?

I haven't really gotten on the American Idol band wagon at all this season. There is something I read today that you may be interested in.

TiVo has predicted which Idol potential gets kicked off and it's been right 4 weeks in a row!

TiVO apparently samples 20,000 users and then monitors the traffic. They look out for which of the contestants their users replay over and over verses the one's who get skipped over.

Interesting hun?

Hi LeMichelle,

I was very disappointed. Last year was magnificent and awe inspiring!
Last year I laughed til I cried and at times cried so hard it wasn't even funny! :p

This year Idol Give Back was simply a good variety show with lots of stars.

As Randy would say: It was just awright for me Dawg.
As Simon would say: utterly and completely forgetable!

banners
Back