The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Amazon associates program

Well i dont work with amazon asociates but for sure this its like almost any business online .If you get the volume of traffic you will make money .Get huge amount of traffic and you will make sales and amazon asociates its no exception
I was promoting a 14k ( FeedBurner subscribers ) Blog back in 2014 for a music producer client. We sprinkled sidebar banner ads for Amazon. Top and bottom of post page were CPA offers. We ran a few CD Baby posts - review types. Only sales were from CD baby.

Only sales were from CD baby.
Because that's what your visitors were there for.

I remember the 'good old days' of skyscraper and banner ads. So fun to create and easy to deploy.

Things have changed and so have the audiences, I think. They have much shorter attention spans and tunnel vision for what they're seeking. You have to grab their attention, pull them in and only give them what they want. Win/win, the targeting goes both ways.

Just my opinion and impressions.

Because that's what your visitors were there for.

I remember the 'good old days' of skyscraper and banner ads. So fun to create and easy to deploy.

Things have changed and so have the audiences, I think. They have much shorter attention spans and tunnel vision for what they're seeking. You have to grab their attention, pull them in and only give them what they want. Win/win, the targeting goes both ways.

Just my opinion and impressions.
Even Adsense CPM payouts have declined drastically over the last 15 years.

MI
Back