The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Am I the only one doing incentive anymore?

Through the past 8 or so years, I repeatedly hear someone mentioning "is incent dead" type of conversation .. and as i've said for years... It' s never gonna die, there are so many variations of ways to get legit traffic, and quality even with incentives. It's been used offline and online for years and years... It's not going anywhere, it may change forms over time, but It'll always be here in it's latest breed. But the old school ways and new school ways will remain despite them not being talked about as much I assure you it's still working just fine for a good amount of people.

We work with it on a daily basis, it's always intriguing to think of the next way to utilize incentive marketing though. I think many have the mentality of... well it's working for me, so i'll just keep quiet and ride the wave as long as possible doing what I do, no reason to encourage competition for them. :)

I agree. the incentive market is alive and thriving. there are just as many application for incentive based pay as there are non incentive. I would always recommend having a good mix of both because the market goes up and down just like any cyclical business

MI
Back