The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Alex Cobilas here

skyfallsdown

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Hey guys ,

I've been a part of this forum for a while but was never really active ,however I was always checking it for new methods , tips , guides etc .It's nice to see how helpful people are here .

I've been in IM industry since 2010 but never got really serious about it until a year ago or so .
Hope to meet lots of connections here.

PS.The forum is awesome .

Thanks guy for your warm welcome , will join the dojo soon , just too bussy with my current projects right now .

Welcome, it is indeed awesome! And the industry changes at high speed, so having a forum like Affiliate Fix helps all of us stay ahead of the changes and learn how to best adapt to the new challenges... Its great to have a community and space like this.

Hey guys ,

I've been a part of this forum for a while but was never really active ,however I was always checking it for new methods , tips , guides etc .It's nice to see how helpful people are here .

I've been in IM industry since 2010 but never got really serious about it until a year ago or so .
Hope to meet lots of connections here.

PS.The forum is awesome .

Hey @skyfallsdown , welcome to the AffiliateFix man! Thanks for joining us.

the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back