The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Airpush always tons of clicks, zero conversions

Cazzius

affiliate
Why everytime i try a campaign in Airpush, it gets 2000/3000 clicks and ZERO or max 1 conversion?
How's that possible? There is no logic in this, 2000/3000 people click and go to the playstore and NO ONE download/install the game or app for a second?

Tried it with various games/apps, various apk sizes, various geos.
Luckily i'm not spending hard, and yes i've just started, these are my first campaigns, but i do optimize too, tried removing spam targets (after reading here others having the same problem).

Only tried with Appwall interstitial ads, cause i read appwall is the best for CPI games and apps.
I'm about to try the banners... but sincerely with these numbers in Airpush... i don't know.

you need to utilize airpush optimizer, block non performing aspects (app, pub, carrier, etc).
Once you do this, your ROI hopefully get better
Also test directlinking vs landing page

Here is an example of my airpush campaign recently with landing page ads after little optimisation, yes definitely there will be bots there, thats your job to find that
airpush.JPG

@phoenixhaxor Yes obviously.

@hans23 I played with optimizer alittle, getting rid of those app/pub spammers (or bots?) indeed it goes better, but how can Airpush be full of these spammers? I've read they were good for traffic..

@servandosilva Direct linking to playstore, with Appwall ads

MI
Back