The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

airline.com

cooperj263

I know this really isn't the place to post this but you all know that K has just launched airline.com I signed up and I started posting on airline.com I know there is one more person from here that is a member of airline.com I think everybody that travels takes vacation needs to sign up. well need to show support here as community for K. Most of the information on CpaFix.com is free the 1 place for internet marketing so how can you pay K back well show some love for k and go to Airline.com.

if you sign up at airline.com post a comment spread the word like a wildfire. :cool: :cool: :cool:

↑↑ Definitely the next big thing of K :)

Whoever is interested in traveling or flying, and everything that belongs to it, should "go on board".

I really appreciate your guys support - thank you it means alot - funny how you two are still the only two to post :)

That is one amazing domain you have there and the forum is not looking half bad either ;). Best of luck with it man.

Well since I am checking out every thing single thing on this website and just found this-- I will post something also. I definitely will be excited to "go on board" airline.com in October. I have been invited to move to Honolulu and be involved in Property Management for condos, apartments and beach cottages that are rented to tourists instead of staying in hotels. The niche as of now is AFFORDABLE TROPICAL VACATIONS. So anyone looking for something like that you now have notice to go to the airline.com after mid- October and later--the new updated website will be there. It is very exciting to have K's club be extended in such a fashion.I will be very happy to thank and support K for all this newbie info by advertising his airline.com to all I contact. In reading everything on this site a lot is still Greek to someone who is a newbie and I believe waaaaaay older than most of you and therefore it is quite a bit more difficult if you have not grown up in this very modern time with all this foreign terminology that seems to be everyday English to all of you. Without this website learning this would be impossible. I am looking forward to meeting folks from here - over there. After flying to Paradise through airline.com ---You can then also feel and be an --- OBjoyful1---

banners
Back