The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliates Old & New What Makes It Difficult For You

Strickland

Calling out to all affiliates, New, Intermediate & Experienced

When you started out on you affiliate journey what were your pitfalls, what was it that held you back, got in the way or just generally made life hard for you.

For me as a newbie I feel Im constantly fighting three things

1. Procrastination - a biggy for most I think.
2. Distraction - fb, youtube and other sites I spend hours surfing sh*t.
3. Focus - being tempted to start another project before finishing the last.

There must be more, whats yours?

Last edited:
Your problems its the mindset ,the same problem that i was having for many years and i still have .You need to program your subconstient to be productive .Before you sleep and as you wake up ,vizualize how you are productive ,you finish your tasks ,you doing all necesary .To change the beliefs you need to be constant ,dont expect to make this for 1 month and be super productive .Its a process ,if you procrastinate for years dont expect to program subconstient mind in 1 month just continue this every day .Also i recommend you to read at least half hour or wath personal development ,this will reset your internal beliefs

definitely a language barrier, as we all try to speak English, but sometimes native language features makes it hard to choose the right word or grammar construction. Especially, I think it's fair for non-latin related countries

MI
Back