The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliates: Grow Like the Bamboo Tree

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Amit over at Super Affiliate Mindset just made a great post I wanted to share with you guys.

<a href="http://www.superaffiliatemindset.com/the-amazing-bamboo-tree-affiliate-marketing/">The Amazing Bamboo Tree & Affiliate Marketing</a>

"Have you heard about the growth cycle of a bamboo tree? It’s actually quite amazing, for the first 2-3 years it grows only a few inches in height.

Then in a period of about 60 days the bamboo tree explodes to potentially 60 feet or higher!

Looking back I realized that it was this period where it seemed that nothing was happening is when I was developing my roots, just the like the bamboo tree. I was growing in the INSIDE. Even though I was seeing no results I was building the skills and mindset that are the foundation of the multimillion dollar business I have today."

Head over to read the rest. It's a good one.

Thank you for sharing this. I am 4 months into my venture as a sales consultant and it feels like the struggle is overwhelming sometimes. When it does, I have to remind myself that I am building a foundation. As each day passes I get closer to the tipping point of continued success.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back