The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate without website

Jjr1980

affiliate
Hi,

I am new here and a question. I am currently looking for an adult affiliate program for email marketing.

I do have a lot of emails of people interested in f.e. webcam shows.

I don't want a website. Just want to send them a personal email. When they click on the link in the email they are directly transferred to the webcam website.

Are there any of these website who will accept this kind of affiliate marketing?

Or is a website a MUST?
Thanks for your reply!

Hi,

I am new here and a question. I am currently looking for an adult affiliate program for email marketing.

I do have a lot of emails of people interested in f.e. webcam shows.

I don't want a website. Just want to send them a personal email. When they click on the link in the email they are directly transferred to the webcam website.

Are there any of these website who will accept this kind of affiliate marketing?

Or is a website a MUST?
Thanks for your reply!
How did you get the emails without a website? I guess they're gonna ask you that.

Don't do it the* way --you will get the ban hammer.

Get a VPS and a domain and use a redirection server so the referral (looks) like in comes from a domain and NOT an email (click)!
Put a cam mockup home page on it (so it looks credible)

Last edited:
Don't do it that way --you will get the ban hammer.

Get a VPS and a domain and use a redirection server so the referral (looks) like in comes from a domain and NOT an email (click)!
Put a cam mockup home page on it (so it looks credible)

^^^^^THIS^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

banners
Back