The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Recruiter(s) Wanted!

EmpyreRyan

affiliate
Empyre Media is currently looking for partners on the recruiting front, do you have what it takes???

As a thriving network, we are always on the lookout for new affiliates to become a part of our network. As we are constantly working to improve our user's experience, we often do not have as much time as we would like to focus on new recruitment. We are currently seeking any individual, group, or conglomerate that would be interested in working with us on a secondary recruitment initiative.

Please feel free to make a post with any questions, or feel free to send me a pm/email in regards to any interest. Thanks!

Hi Ryan,

I would be interested in hearing more about this position. I have a proven history as an Affiliate Manager, and would like to branch out to other positions in the affiliate marketing industry.

Other than affiliate recruiting, what job responsibilities are involved?
Is this a full time/part time position?

Thanks!

For now, your sole responsibility would be to recruit. There would be opportunity at a later date to branch elsewhere within our organization.

Depending on how we work out your compensation plan, this could be a full or part time position.

banners
Back