The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Affiliate Program Reports Rent Payments to Credit Bureaus

L

LinxTy

Hello All,

I want to introduce a new type of program geared towards the 70 million plus renters in the USA alone:

www.RentCounts.com
Affiliate Payout: $45 per sale
Consumer Cost: $49 (initial cost is $149, and we give them a $100 prepaid MasterCard as a bonus when signing up)

We actually verify rent payments with the landlords, and establish rent payments as accounts with the 3 main credit bureaus. By making timely rent payments, the customer can actually improve their credit. Affiliates are invited to sign up at:

www.CardLinxAffiliates.com

Through that account, you will have access to tracking, banners, HTML creative, Text Creative and suppression files.

Please let me know if you have any questions at all regarding this or any of our other programs.

T Sumrall
CFS Card Services
AIM: LinxTy

While I think this is a good idea.. to help those who have no hope of ever building good credit... (the poor) BUT, why would someone want to pay $150 for the priviledge not to mention the reaccuring monthly cost...

Now on the other side of the equation...as a landlord whay would i want to do this... I assume their are fees to the landlord as well...

I find anything that interfers with my getting my money (collecting the rent) is not good....

Personally, I rent to mostly poor folk...

I know they are poor folk and will always be poor folk... this is their comfort zone... trust me on this...

I show up on the first (payday for most of them) around 3pm on the first to collect CASH or money orders from my tenants... all 4#$$# of them...

all I want is the rent... excuses get them evicted!

(for those wondering yes, I am armed on that day and yes, I am not alone.. )

so why would I want to give my money away???? to some payment processing company???

Why would my tenants want to give their food money to some payment processor???

Joe

Hello Joe,

I appreciate your comments. However, you misunderstand a few points. Please allow me to clarify those:

<While I think this is a good idea.. to help those who have no hope of ever building good credit... (the poor) BUT, why would someone want to pay $150 for the priviledge not to mention the reaccuring monthly cost...>

Joe, one of the biggest and most reaccuring payments consumers make is their rent payment. Until now, no one has been able to receive credit for making those large monthly payments. I know plenty of wealthy people with bad credit who basically live on cash who would do this to improve their credit. Some of the people that have already signed up have monthly rent payments as high as $3500. Not exactly poor. Yes, the initial sign up, including paperwork, processing, establishing the account with the credit bureaus is $149. However, once the consumer is signed up, we send them back a $100 prepaid MasterCard as a bonus, therefore their cost is only $49. Every month that they pay the $9 fee, their rent payments are reported.

<Now on the other side of the equation...as a landlord whay would i want to do this... I assume their are fees to the landlord as well...>

This is absolutely incorrect. There are absolutely NO FEES to landlords of any kind, period. Please refer to the FAQ section of the RentCounts.com website.

<I find anything that interfers with my getting my money (collecting the rent) is not good....>

Joe, we are not intermediaries. We do not collect the money. Our support staff contacts the landlords and verifies timely rent payments made by each renter. Therefore there is no delay in you collecting your money. To the contrary, most of the landlords who have heard of the service are referring their renters to us. Think about it...as a landlord, what better incentive to get your rent on time than to tell your tenants, "remember, everytime you pay on time, I am able to report positively and help you build your credit"?

<so why would I want to give my money away???? to some payment processing company??? >

Joe, again, we do not charge you any fees or collect any money on your behalf. Quite the opposite, we can be used as an incentive to actually get you rent on time.

<Why would my tenants want to give their food money to some payment processor???>

While not everyone will be able to obtain our service, those that can will definitely start to see an improvement in the credit score (if they pay on time) which will manifest itself in new or higher credit lines, the ability to eventually move to a better place, or even begin the quest for a mortgage of their own. Run the idea past your tenants and see what they think.

I appreciate your comments and I hope I have been able to explain some of the misunderstandings.

Regards,

T. Sumrall
CFS Card Services

Affiliate Payments

One thing I neglected to mention to the affiliates in my initial posting was that we pay our affiliates EVERY TWO WEEKS. You can actually start collecting your affiliate checks ONE WEEK after you begin posting sales.

Thanks,

T. Sumrall
CFS Card Services

thanks for clarifing.. on my concerns...

I guess I'll signup and throw up a few banners and links on my real estate site..
and see what happens...

JOe

Thank you Joe. I received and processed your affiliate application. You should have your account information sitting in the email address you specified by now. Let me know if you require any assitance at all.

Best Regards,

T. Sumrall
CFS Card Services

banners
Back