The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate product search engine

samit22

Hello,

I am pretty new to the affiliate world, but after some private deals with (small) game producers i realized this could be a nice source of income.

But i want to expand my affiliate business, and started to search for a affiliate program that was promoting the game i would like to promote (Warcraft III). But after doing some googling i couldn't find a program that offered a commission for every sale of this game.

So i was curious if there was some sort of search engine that searches the major affiliate programs for a specified product.

If you know an affiliate search engine (or know where i get a deal for Warcraft III), please share

Affiliate Search Engine

Actually there is a great affiliate search product at OFFER VAULT - Compare 10,000+ Affiliate and CPA offers from more than 25 Affiliate and CPA Networks You can search by product name, catagory, affiliate network and several other ways. You may also want to consider finding a similar or related product at Digital Products Retailer: Affiliate Program & Sell Online - ClickBank such as a game tips guide. Once you sell the game, you could follow up with an additional affiliate product offer of the guide book, etc...

Good Luck!

Thanks Scott, welcome to 5 Star!

I've used OfferVault and it's a super good tool. When I used it after it 1st launched I thought it was mainly for CPA offers. I didn't think it was used very much for regular retail product affiliate programs. Maybe I'm wrong and maybe it's changed now.

The other option too for retail products is to join some of the big affiliate networks like CJ or Google Affiliate Network. Once you are a member you can search for specific products.

MI
Back