The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Niche Site without Social Media Follow. Possible?

thehustler

Hey guys, I just made a niche affiliate site where I promote affiliate products, so should I make social FB, Insta, Pinterest, Twitter pages and ask people to "like and follow us"? Asking because isn't there a good chance that people will bounce off when they see that the site has zero social media followers and likes?

What do you all suggest?

Thanks in advance for your time!

No, use Social media icons to allow your visitors to make comments on your website's content to that user's social media. Just a few social media mention can possibly jump start what your are doing. Possibly - it cannot hurt to try ...

These would be the valued backlinks that you want -- merit earned, and voluntary (not paid for) link endorsements. I have a stupid Reddit icon on one of my adult sites -- still waiting for it to get used one day ... oh well it is there...
Thanks for the info mate. :D

Hey guys, I just made a niche affiliate site where I promote affiliate products, so should I make social FB, Insta, Pinterest, Twitter pages and ask people to "like and follow us"? Asking because isn't there a good chance that people will bounce off when they see that the site has zero social media followers and likes?

What do you all suggest?

Thanks in advance for your time!
Hello iAiden, i guess you have a good idea there by trying to get some follows back from social media platforms, so try to to get some good posts on the social platforms groups, that could be interesting about what you are promoting, and surely it will be a great start to attract and keep some leads. You just have to try not to seem spam, and make sure not to be boring.

You don't have to display social badges for every platform when you first start, but just the ones that are going to be promoting on full-time.

EG. if you're running Facebook Ads, then you'll start receiving new likes when you start running ads anyway. Similarly for the others.

Plus when you start, just display social badges which are like buttons 'Like us on Facebook' rather than displaying the actual amount of likes such as '2 people like this' buttons.

banners
Back