The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate newsletter

kcheungprimeq

Hi everyone,
I'm currently changing and improving out newsletter and information display methods.

So I'd like to take this oppertunity to see what sort of things you as affiliates are looking for with regards to this.

What sort of thing would you like to include? are there any specific articles or types of articles you can think of?

Thanks,

Ken

Hi Ken,

You may also want to offer your news in an RSS feed so affiliates can stay informed that way. Some affiliates aren't very good at keeping up with email and also with all the Spam filters many times your newsletter will not even get through.

Well I don't think a news READER is what you want - but I just use My Yahoo to read all my feeds. I like the layout the best.

I think you want to know how you can CREATE feeds? Just set up a Wordpress blog to post your news to it and affiliates can pull your feed from there.

You can also set it up like I have to include buttons for different feed readers and even have an email subscribe button so affiliates can grab your feed by email if they want.

Check out my blog sidebar for these and other ideas.
http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/

banners
Back