The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate networks without set up fees

Alex33

affiliate
Hi affiliate people.
I need your help. Can you tell me is there any affiliate network that does not require set up fees? And that accepts good publishers?
I worked only with networks with set up fees but now I would need those which are free.

Looking forward to your answers.

Cheers

Alex

Really had no idea networks are charging set up fees - which networks did you try already?

I never heard about this before. What kind of traffic do you have? At Traffic Company you are very welcome (without any set up fees).

Hi guys, I won't mention the names of the networks, 2 of them were Scandinavian, one German and one from UK. All these networks asked for one time set up fee, cause there were things such as tracking installation which required presence of IT persons from both sides and some other adjustments. Network costs usually consisted of one time set up fee, software you were using (monthly cost) and commission you gave to them for all the sales they tracked. The part of that commission they gave to the publishers and the other part was for them.

I assume my post is perfect for you guys to promote your networks hahaha

So what do you offer? :)

Hi guys, I won't mention the names of the networks, 2 of them were Scandinavian, one German and one from UK. All these networks asked for one time set up fee, cause there were things such as tracking installation which required presence of IT persons from both sides and some other adjustments. Network costs usually consisted of one time set up fee, software you were using (monthly cost) and commission you gave to them for all the sales they tracked. The part of that commission they gave to the publishers and the other part was for them.

I assume my post is perfect for you guys to promote your networks hahaha

So what do you offer? :)
There is no reason for you to not mention the names of these networks, who actually convinced you to pay up for signing up with them as a Publisher.
These guys seem to be real geniuses if at all they exist.
BTW i have never heard of any Affiliate network who charges an upfront payment from any affiliate. And i have been in the industry for a while.
Thanks.

No no as a publisher, as an advertiser maybe that ' s the difference. I am asking this questions from the point of view of advertiser.

Hi affiliate people.
I need your help. Can you tell me is there any affiliate network that does not require set up fees? And that accepts good publishers?
I worked only with networks with set up fees but now I would need those which are free.

Looking forward to your answers.

Cheers

Alex
what offers do you want to promote exactly? this can help us to suggest you something dude.

The first step in setting up an affiliate program is selecting how you are going to track the sales and who you are going to work with CPA CPL.

MI
Back