The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate networks that offer Chinese CPA

kimjohnill

Hi, I have a team who conduct a live streaming channel in China. I have been monetizing through other ways, but also have a channel that reviews apps and such. We have a great load of followers on our live channels and would like to monetize through CPA.

Which networks are the best for Chinese CPA offers?

From what I understand, it is very difficult to join those networks. I have tried a couple of months ago and they didn't accept me.

AnastasiaDate - Android App
AsianDate - Android App

Maxbounty have these two app installs CPA offers for china. Let me know if we can work together.

Regards
IndeXer

Hi Indexer, I have tried applying to Maxbounty, but received a lot of errors. I assumed that it was because I was on a mac. I would like to apply for Maxbounty.

Are my traffic sources also ok for those offers?

QPessays affiliate program provides opportunity to monetize education traffic on essay offers. Our target audience is International students studying in US, UK, CA &AU who order academic papers from professional writers. Order flow is easy and familiar to every student. You get 60% for the client's first order and 20% for the customer's repeat orders. No subtractions for refunds!
Statistically, every 10th visitor to our website makes an order.
Check out qpessays. com/referral-program

banners
Back