The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate markets with small market

route609

affiliate
Hi all

I am looking to get into the affiliate market and would like to ask all of you what market offers the best commissions which is one of the least common. I know that male enhancement is a demanding market and so i want to avoid these busy market.

Thanks

Hi Paul,

I understand what you are asking but don't think you'll get very good answers. WHY? Because I think the answer starts with you. I could tell you "thyroid disease" had low competition, but if you didn't know about it, had to interest and there were no good products you could sell to monetize the niche - then it would not be a good place to start.

This post tells you how to find some good niches that may work based on your interest, knowledge and other factors. MAKE A LIST!

http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...g/5558-how-pick-your-1st-niche.html#post15325

Then this post will help you evaluate the different niches and drill down, to come up with a niche or sub-niche that's not too competitive.
http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...-interested-affiliate-programs.html#post38277

Thanks linda,

very good point which i didnt consider. My main concern was the few market i have interest and knoweldge in i know will be very competitive and without having a fortune to spend on seo i would fail big time

:)

On worries, that's true for lots of people. You just drill down to find a good SUB niche that has a decent amount of searches but not too much competition. See that parenting example for instance then run through the example and use the tools on your own subjects of interest.

You have to choose niches that are mostly in demand. But you have to make sure that you offer great service and products for competition is very tight. The more in demand the product your selling more competition comes along.

Hey Paul. Linda gives some great advice and it's important that you really sit down and spend some quality time with your thoughts about what niche you feel strongly about and would like to explore further. This to me is the fun and exciting part of this industry and I always look forward to the reflection. And since you are a web designer, like me as well, you already have the issue of creating a site nipped in the bud so to speak. So you are half way there...:) I do have a question though, and it's off topic to this post, but I am curious...why would a company like Vivito, who claim to be a web design company, hire you, another web site company, to design their web site? It doesn't make any sense to me...:eek: Just curious. Take care and all the best.

MI
Back