Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Marketing in the USA

scroogefrog

Service Manager
Service Manager
ScroogeFrog
Dear Friends,

I would like to ask you about affiliate marketing in the USA, how does it function in the USA.

In Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and CIS states 70% of offers are generated in partner networks. Top affiliates make about 1000 offers on CPA model per day and the most of affiliates make about 100 offers on CPA model per day as well. They buy the traffic (offers) on CPC model in the advertising networks for, let’s say, 2 USD and sell this traffic (offers) on CPA model for 3 USD. They have the profit of about 50% out of it. We have in these countries such offers, as mail items, online games, mobile installation. 70% of these offers are generated by affiliates and 30% of them are made by publishers.

And what is the affiliate marketing structure in the USA?

You are right, the industry is global, but it has some differences in each country, because in some countries it is more developped and in other countries it is not. And I am eager to learn about affiliate marketing in the USA.

We are 100% mobile and the largest difference is that in the USA products are credit card billed, in other countries they are carrier billed and as such we are always targeting specific handset/carrier combinations...the USA is more about pretenders and tours, etc.

Thanks for the information, Leif W.

On which model (CPC, CPA, CPI, etc) do you buy the traffic and generate it to promote the offers in the USA? What are the traffic sources in the USA and what are the popular branches of the offers (beauty, health, igaming, mobile apps) you generate the traffic for?

I agree that the affiliate industry is similar for most countries. Though the tools and models are alike the payouts and diversity of offers are exponentially greater in US than in most of the countries from Europe, for example. Nowadays, I prefer to focus on US, UK and Russia a bit as the market for affiliates is way better.
Cheers.

I agree that the affiliate industry is similar for most countries. Though the tools and models are alike the payouts and diversity of offers are exponentially greater in US than in most of the countries from Europe, for example. Nowadays, I prefer to focus on US, UK and Russia a bit as the market for affiliates is way better.
Cheers.

Thank you very much for the reply. So, you also use this model (buy traffic on CPC model and generate it to the offers on CPA model) in the USA, right? What is your traffic sources, where do you buy the traffic?

In CIS states and especially in Russia 70% is the reselling traffic (buy traffic on CPC model and direct to the offers on CPA model) in Affiliate marketing. As i know the affiliates in Europe develop their blogs, forums, communities and place the offers there. So, how much in % is the reselling traffic in the USA?

you will not find much difference. It is like asking how is social media in Russia.

you will not find much difference. It is like asking how is social media in Russia.
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, may be there is not so much difference, but anyway it exists. As far as I found out since I have posted this question the PPc terms are not so popular in the USA like in Russia (I mean buying traffic on CPC terms and drainig it to the offers on CPA terms), so the reselling traffic is not so common in the USA like in Russia and CIS states, because 70% of traffic source in these countries is the reselling traffic.

So I would like to get more information about USA affiliate marketing and hope for your help by that :)

MI
Back