The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Marketing Help

MonetizationDaily

affiliate
Hello, Hows it going? I'm new to affiliate marketing and I'm seeking some help, if you can guide me that would be extremely beneficial.

What are the best Affiliate Marketing networks?

Im looking for something to promote info products / software on business, marketing, entrepreneurship, self-improvement, & making money online / financial freedom. Im looking for some Affiliate Networks that promote QUALITY products, Things that work.

Success-overnight, Money "Machines", and everything similar is out of the question.

I don't care if thats what your using to make six figures, or if thats what made you a millionaire or let you quit your job, I'd rather earn $0 then scam hard-earned money from people looking for help, end of discussion. That being said, Clickbank is out of the question.

I have found 1 Affiliate network, JvZoo, that sells some products i believe in (I've tested and know a couple of other affiliates), and I'm looking for something similar.

What pricing model does JvZoo use?
I know they pay commissions based on purchases, so what is that? CPA? sorry, I'm not too knowledgeable in affiliate marketing.

What would be the best way to market these products?
I have a good amount of marketing experience, & I know a good amount about marketing products, but I'm not entirely sure how i would go about spreading links to what I'm promoting. I don't have much experience with affiliate marketing outside from amazon's program, that i use for my blog.

What should i do if i would like to start promoting products / services as an affiliate but would like to do so with no landing page?

Do you have any experience in marketing B2B Affiliate offers? if so, how where they?

If you where in my position or shot back to square one, what would you tell yourself (or me, in this position
smilies_smile.png
) or what would you have changed, to save time, obstacles, or frustration?

Last edited:
MonsterAds have some great converting biz opps offers 'make money online' feel free to hit me up on skype and we can discuss further.

Thanks

Hello, Hows it going? I'm new to affiliate marketing and I'm seeking some help, if you can guide me that would be extremely beneficial.

Im looking for something to promote info products / software on business, marketing, entrepreneurship, self-improvement, & making money online / financial freedom. Im looking for some Affiliate Networks that promote QUALITY products, Things that work.

Success-overnight, Money "Machines", and everything similar is out of the question.

I don't care if thats what your using to make six figures, or if thats what made you a millionaire or let you quit your job, I'd rather earn $0 then scam hard-earned money from people looking for help, end of discussion. That being said, Clickbank is out of the question.

I have found 1 Affiliate network, JvZoo, that sells some products i believe in (I've tested and know a couple of other affiliates), and I'm looking for something similar.

I know they pay commissions based on purchases, so what is that? CPA? sorry, I'm not too knowledgeable in affiliate marketing.

I have a good amount of marketing experience, & I know a good amount about marketing products, but I'm not entirely sure how i would go about spreading links to what I'm promoting. I don't have much experience with affiliate marketing outside from amazon's program, that i use for my blog.

What should i do if i would like to start promoting products / services as an affiliate but would like to do so with no landing page?

Do you have any experience in marketing B2B Affiliate offers? if so, how where they?

If you where in my position or shot back to square one, what would you tell yourself (or me, in this position
smilies_smile.png

I think choosing a network depends on what type of offer promotion you want to do. Do you know how you are planning to make money? I would be happy to recommend some networks if you can let me know a little more about your marketing strategy.

Do your research first on what you want to run. Geo, offer type, etc - see what others are running in the space & then find an affiliate network that has the offers you want + good payment terms and rep.

smilies_smile.png

So, the first thing to keep in mind is to get a great response from members is to not pile on 6 questions into one thread in one sub-forum. Members are a bit like doctors. If you ask a doctor how to lose weight, get a nose job, fix your pigeon toes, get rid of athlete's foot, and control your acid reflux all in one visit, well, the doctor is going to split you up into a bunch of separate visits to address each one and likely refer you to a few other doctors that specialize in some of your ailments.

It's time for you to spread your wings into specific sub forums for the express purpose of getting more direct and specific answers. So moving forward,

You need to step back and take a breath, there are dozens that are really awesome, hundreds that are good to great, and and many more that are okay.

I suggest you read through the Resources area of this forum, read the reviews when available, read the discussion threads that are attached to each resource, and read through threads in the many sub-forums that discuss experiences with various networks.

One man's bread and butter may be another's nemesis.

Pricing model, I'm not certain what you are referencing. JVZoo is a platform for those with products and those who are affiliate selling those products. The commissions to the affiliates are determined by the product owners.

Okay, this would be a trilogy of books. Just look through the primary forums titles on the home page of this community and you will see a dozen means by which to sell products.

Direct linking from the many different ad types and equally as many ad platforms. As well, only where direct linking is allowed. Planning to do all of our marketing without landing pages, or websites, will severely limit your successes.

Yes, why do you want to know? I don't understand the second part of your question.

smilies_smile.png

Answering this won't help you at all because after all of us made our mistakes, we all ended up doing exacctly what I outline for you below.

Okay, the rest of my post is poised to get you on track. As has been mentioned in two of the three responses before mine, you need to become a expert at researching!

The answers to all of your questions demonstrates that you have not read extensively about this industry. That's okay, we're here to offer guidance and assistance. READ!!! RESEARCH!!! You need to be active in the community asking loads of questions, but try and refrain from posting a load of ambiguous questions into a single thread. Be very specific with your questions, so that members can easily respond with their respective advice. As well, you need to do an abundance of reading. Reading will help you develop your research skills. Research skills help you develop your business and your business plan. You must develop a plan, a budget, and a schedule for both implementing and learning.

Select one vertical, one tracker, and one traffic source and spend a couple of months becoming a master of them. Once you have accomplished this, you will then be able to laterally move with any of them and replicate your successful patterns in other areas.

T J

MI
Back