The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Marketers Give Back 60 Mile Walk

Liquid1

Hi Everyone,

I'm happy to announce that a group of Affiliate Managers, Affiliates, OPMs and Network Reps are making a 60 mile 3 day walk to raise money to help fight breast cancer.

We would like to ask you for your help in raising funds for our walk as we each need to raise $2,200. Each donation is tax deductible and goes for to a good cause.

You can find out more at the official affiliate marketers site as well as choose who you would like to make a donation for at AffiliateMarketersGiveBack.com.

Also, if you would like to donate to help me reach the $2,200 mark you can visit my donation page at:

Welcome to the Seattle Breast Cancer 3-Day:

Some of the other people walking who you can donate to include:

Missy Ward

Debby Banning

Jen Campbell

Tammy Carney

Angel Djambazov

Jen Fluker

Anne Fognano

Karen Garcia

Jen Goode

Heather Paulson

Laura Przybek

Lisa Riolo

Irene Spaulding

Tiffany Spaulding

If you would like to join in the walk, Please register today.

Thank you everyone for reading this and for your support!

Thanks so much for posting this Adam. You are the only guy so far,
do you know how much that says about you? Says a lot to me!
Awesome!

Thank you for the compliment, it is a good cause and a very good goal to try and reach, and best yet, it helps to raise money for a very good cause that affects many of us one way or another.

On another note, Angel is a guy too,,,he's part of Popshops and the AM for the Jones Soda program on SAS. hrmmm,,,,Jones would be a cool company to try and do a fundraiser with,,,,time to call Angel up hahahah...their diet cream soda is highly addictive ;-).

Thank you also Linda for allowing us to post this here and to the 5star community for their support! You guys rock!

A big thanks to Missy Ward for putting this together! :) I cant wait to walk with the group! Not only is the 60 mile walk for a good cause it will be a huge self accomplishment for me.

~Debby

Just got my first donation from a share a sale merchant 4checks. Thank you everyone else who has sent on messages of support. Everything helps and we are all excited to have the support of the 5star community!

Big congrats and thanks so much for letting us know.

I've seen some headlines about the walk but I'm sorry to say, I've been so busy have not had time to read anything. I'll try to catch up and read the blogs about it this weekend.

banners
Back