The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Manager Looking For New Company

jdlamantia

affiliate
Hello All,

I am currently looking for a new position with an e commerce company, I bring experience as an Affiliate Manager with one of the oldest networks. I also bring the knowledge as a Marketing Director in which I ran a very productive email program and direct mail program, I have experience in list management, web analytics along with website optimization and also the management skills needed to be a self starter and manage a team. I am well connected within the affiliate marketing space and I am looking for a new team to join.

I am located near Pittsburgh Pa, so a virtual office would be a great fit for me as I have worked in this environment before and know how to make the most of this environment. I am looking for a salary+commission scale and would definitely like to hear from you about your company and needs.

Thanks,
Jared LaMantia
jdlamantia@hotmail.com

I can provide my resume and references upon request.

Hello Jared,

My name is Michael i am the former owner of MedioRevenue what is currently in the work's. It is good news for you as we are recruiting in the area what you are looking for. If you may email me your resume it would be great. Thank you for your time and i am looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks again.

Kind Regards,
Michael
MedioRevenue
michael@cticks.com

hi jared,
i sent you an email to your hotmail acct. im in california with a large ecommerce site and getting ready to launch a membership upgrade to our free membership. we are b2b, and sell products by the case for resell. unique niche we are in. We boast over 150K product offerings. let's talk! reply to my email, or call me to discuss. thanks,

Jared,

We are looking for someone with your skills...how are you with affiliate marketing itself?

Jerry Cain
CEO
iMAX Bancard
661-702-8800

MI
Back