The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Manager in need of a job!

Javier64

affiliate
Hey there,

I'm looking to join an organization, be it a company, outsourced management, or whatever else.
I have several years experience in affiliate marketing, I've worked for a very large affiliate network (*ahem....starts with a C), as an affiliate marketing manager, and I have currently done some affiliate work myself.
I have learned HTML, CSS, Javascript, SEO, and SEM on my own and am now diving into social media marketing (facebook, twitter, etc.).
I'm looking for a position that is either in Orange County/Inland Empire or remote or satellite.
Did I mention I am bilingual (english/spanish)?
Please get in touch with me if you have an opening!

Thanks for reading.:D

I can be reached @ javierronchietto [at] gmail [dot] com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Javier,

Sounds like you have some good experience.

You may want to add your email address so people can get a hold of you easier.
A merchant reading this that isn't a member may not want to have to sign up on the forum just to be able to get you via PM.

Use the format yourname AT site DOT com so the spam bots don't get it.

MoreNiche have two affiliate manager roles which are being given to people who have been affiliates themselves.

Do you live AM but find your full time job gets in the way? Wish you could become a full time affiliate?

MoreNiche are offering a step in the right direction.
This is a full time role in Nottingham (UK) at a competitive salary, we even allow our affiliate managers to continue their affiliate work.

So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with Andrew Slack today

Phone: 0115 979 8419

Email Andrew.Slack (AT) MoreNiche (DOT) com

banners
Back