The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Lights and Blog Engage Opportunities

bbrian017

affiliate
Hi I'm Brian the owner of blog engage a social community for bloggers. I recently launched a service at blog engage that has proven to be very successful and I have now grown this service into it's own affiliate program.

This is the service, Blog Engage RSS Service, I have 40 customers as of right now and 6 sales have been via the affiliate lights program.

Instead of out sourcing I decided to purchase an affiliate script and launch my own affiliate website. I invite you all to join and help me market and promote my products at blog engage.

The website Affiliate Lights is where you sign up and start promoting our affiliate website and current products list

This is how the blog engage affiliate program works as of now. This is what we have and the cost associated with each membership.

(OUR SALE PRICE)

1. Business Membership ? $19.99 USD per month
2. Platinum Membership ? $9.99 USD per month
3. Gold Membership ? $4.99 USD per month
4. Silver Membership ? $3.99 USD per month
5. Bronze Membership ? $1.99 USD per month

When you get a sale this is what you would make from our commissions EVERY MONTH we have this member as a blog engage customer.

(YOUR COMMISSIONS MONTHLY)

1. Business Membership ? $5.00 USD per month
2. Platinum Membership ? $2.50 USD per month
3. Gold Membership ? $1.25 USD per month
4. Silver Membership ? $1.00 USD per month
5. Bronze Membership ? .25 USD per month

As long as the blog engage members remain customers your commissions will continue building for each sale you bring to us. Not only will you be making money from these sales but we are also offering 25% recurring commission on all your referral sales. If your referral sells anyone of our packages this is what your monthly recurring commissions would be as their referral.

1. Business Membership ? $1.50 USD per month
2. Platinum Membership ? .62 USD per month
3. Gold Membership ? .31 USD per month
4. Silver Membership ? .25 USD per month
5. Bronze Membership ? .07 USD per month

The system is also set up to allow for 2nd, 3rd and 4th tier affiliate referrals. This allows for more and more opportunity with our affiliate program at blog engage.

I think we have a lot of potential for success so help me promote the service. I'm subscribed so ask any questions you have

banners
Back