The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Director Looking for a new Challenge

mtlperson

affiliate
With responsibilities and deadlines that won?t wait, why spend valuable time interviewing unqualified candidates?

I?ve been in Internet Marketing for 10yrs and I?m currently the Head Media Buyer as well the Affiliate Director in one of the most competitive industry on the Internet. I?m currently looking for a new challenge in Montreal, Canada. I have the educational background, professional experience, and track record for which you are searching. In addition, I am motivated and enthusiastic, and would appreciate the opportunity to contribute to your firm?s success.

I can promise that meeting with me will not be a waste of your time?and I will make myself available at your convenience, during or outside of normal business hours.

Please contact me through pm and I will gladly send you my CV as well as any other information you might require.

Thank you

Good luck and I've enjoyed trying to help via PM. Hope you find something that suits you.
Thanks for posting your job want ad with us.

I'm also in an affiliate manager social network group and put the word out there today
in case anyone is looking.

banners
Back