The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Activation and Retention

cumbrowski

affiliate
I wrote a very long post about one week ago at ReveNews.com that speaks openly about the activation of inactive affiliates and about the retention of existing affiliates.

You can read the full post here
About Affiliate Activation and Retention

I thought that it is worth mentioning due to the fact that I was not holding anything back and provided some insight from an affiliates point of view. Included are also some real actionable tips and not just generic and nice sounding blah blah.

I hope it will help some of you to activate some inactive affiliates and keep existing affiliates loyal to your program. Cheers!

Another great post filled with timely information Carsten! Thanks for sharing 2 of my articles on the subject, as well.

I know activation and retention are things most AMs struggle with, but there are not too many really good resources, so thanks for pulling so many good thoughts into these 2 posts you did here at Revenews. Thanks for sharing this info over at my forum too. Our members appreciate it!

NOTE to Carsten: I left this comment in your post over at Revenews too, but I'm not sure if it went through. May want to let them know if it doesnt show up. After posting my comment it just took me to a totally blank page: revenews DOT com/cgi-bin/mt/mt-c.cgi which left me wondering...

banners
Back