The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adwords Call-Only Ads: Massive Drop in Impressions?

C

CanEnt

Hi all, experienced pay per call affiliate here...Last week (April 27, 2016) I saw a massive drop in impressions across all my Adwords call-only ads. Impressions literally dropped by roughly 60% over night and haven't recovered since. This happened across all verticals, so I can rule out competition as a factor.

I was initially concerned this issue had only to do with my account, but after reaching out to a few affiliate managers, I've discovered that tons of pay per call affiliates are dealing with the exact same issue that seems to have popped up around April 27th.

Is anyone here seeing something similar in their Adwords account? Any theories about what's going on or what can be done to mitigate against this?

Maybe Google is making some changes in mobile search that affects the ads. Do you still have this issue this week?

Still now I haven't seen any changes. Everything alright in my call only campaign. Probably some people are targeted as same as you. You may increase your bid to see how this working.

banners
Back