The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

adware

malti

I used to use Google chrome for browsing.
My anti spyware program was continuously cleaning up the adware atdmt which is a phishing of atlassolutions Solutions - Online Advertising: Advertiser and Publisher Ad Serving Solutions[/url]. They claim that their clients are Microsoft and Google.
Indeed, when I uninstalled Chrome, the adware disappeared.
We pay for our internet service and these big companies make millions by spying on us .

My daughter was using chrome on her computer at here grandparents, ended up getting a lot of spyware and viruses. I told her to change to Firefox, since then everything has been a ok!

My anti spyware program was continuously cleaning up the adware atdmt which is a phishing of atlassolutions Solutions - Online Advertising: Advertiser and Publisher Ad Serving Solutions[/url]. They claim that their clients are Microsoft and Google.

Atlas Solutions is a big company and I know they work with Microsoft because when Microsoft was 1st a 5 Star client I had to use Atlas Solutions tracking links and set up an account with them.

My guess is your adware software was just picking up their cookies and calling it spyware. Anti spyware programs often flag cookies just to make it look like they are catching more "bad stuff" but actually cookies are usually harmless and without them most affiliate marketing sales could not be tracked so you could earn a commission.

banners
Back