The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

advice please?

genieuk

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to know if you would let me know what you think of my forum. Do you think it looks good, anything you think i could do to improve it.

I only launched it yesterday so cant expect miracles but am just wanting to know other peoples views.

foreverlastingfriends.co.cc

When people register they get access to hidden boards and menus, picture gallery etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, quick comments from me:

- Design looks good - I like the colour scheme and it's well put together.
- Too much text on front page though - can you get this information across in a better way?

Cheers,
Paul

its a quiet good one.just check other forums. u will get some more ideas.use h1 tags in the front. catagorize it.use blogs.

cheers
dRB

Hi,

When you say to much on front page, what do you think i should do to improve it? i mean i am open to do anything if it means making things look more appealing etc. I am new to all this so a good bit of info and advice would be honoured.

Also what you mean by h1 tags in front?

I will be adding a blogging system shortly just waiting for it to come out of beta stages.

Also when you say categorize it, how do you mean?

Sorry for the questions but more info and what you mean and what i could do would help me alot

Thank you very much
Mathew

Last edited by a moderator:
The site looks nice but the Dynamic Url when you first visit the site and throughout the site will not help your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) rating very much because search engines can find it hard to index those long and complicated urls.

Your site has a nice design and you might benifit from a proper URL instead of the free one which you have .co.cc ; I used their FREE services so i know...

I have registered there and hope to see you all. LOL

The site looks nice but the Dynamic Url when you first visit the site and throughout the site will not help your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) rating very much because search engines can find it hard to index those long and complicated urls.

Your site has a nice design and you might benifit from a proper URL instead of the free one which you have .co.cc ; I used their FREE services so i know...

I have registered there and hope to see you all. LOL

Thanks for your advice. I have changed domain now to .com instead of .co.cc :)

There is a mod for SMF that allows nice urls that removes the =? etc so they are friendly URLs but having problems with it so guess i can't do anything about that?

Thanks you
Mathew

banners
Back