monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Advice on PPCall Billing Models?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Call' started by tensegrity, Oct 27, 2014.

1. tensegrity

tensegrity Affiliate affiliate

Hey guys,
    I'm trying to convert my existing client from a revshare model due to the complexity of tracking customer sales.

Ideally I'd like to get pre-paid up front for calls (so I don't have to chase payment every time), but still open to post-pay due to the simplicity. I was wondering if you guys could give any advice on what billing models you use and if any of them are pre-pay models.

The 2 billing models I'm considering are:

Pre-Pay (on sliding scale) - Client pays $X upfront, which would buy 'Y' number of calls. Cost of each call would be determined by the call volume of the past 30 days (more calls = higher cost per call).

This would combine a sliding scale pay structure with pre-pay, but not sure how to track all of this without doing it manually or know of a software that might have this capabilities.

Post-Pay (on sliding scale) - Invoice client every 2 weeks for calls generated on a sliding scale.

Would love to hear how you guys handle billing and if anyone has tried something like a pre-pay sliding scale before.

Thanks in advance!

Mike

2. monetizer

Featured Resources (View All)

MI