The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

advice on next steps to Driving Traffic.

Danjensen

I have an IM niche membership site. Launched last week.

Current target is to drive 50 new members each month. (i've set goal low for this year plan to raise it next)

Current marketing plan is.

$7 products and free products to help drive traffic to main site
Drive traffic from forum ads and postings. (short term traffic)
Look to get into adswaps and JV with downstream products (medium term)
setting up a simple affiliate system for my members to help drive further traffic. (short to long term)
then setting up on affiliate sites e.g. click bank etc to grab affiliates. (medium long term)

I don't plan on adsense due to heavy competition on keywords

Whilst this is happening I am going to be driving/building natural SEO traffic to site.

Thats the plan.

Would love to have feedback from those who have succesfully done this step.

and any advice of the details of these steps would be great.

Thanks

DAN

Hi Dan,

Here are some of our best threads about <a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/general-topics-affiliate-forum/15740-best-5-star-tips-how-posts.html#post48848">Traffic Generation & Marketing Ideas</a>.
Tons of good info, almost all methods are free.

I'm with you Dan. Not understanding what coding in PHP or any siderserver language has to do with your question about driving traffic?

Thanks Linda,

theres some good info in there. I dug out an old traffic generator product I been waiting to use.

I guess my question should have been more specific.

I read one of your posts about waiting to set up affiliates until you have fine tuned your site.

With that in mind do you think the order I have listed below is a better route to take?

banners
Back