The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Advice on cpa content locking my ebook

biznislybra

affiliate
Hello guys I am new here, i saw some great things and decided to join this forum.
Ok, here is the thing, i have wrote an ebook, and decided to lock it with cpa,now my
question is,what do you think how many offers users have to fill ,to unlock the ebook?
Should I put them to do 1 offer or maybe more,because my ebook is very good,it has
192 pages,and very good material,I have done a little research my ebook niche has
about 70 000 searches per month,and I haven't found anyone locked it with content locker, basically i think there is much competition in this niche.I need advice how to make the best of it. :)
I forget to mention, I have custom locker, and I am with cpaway, so i can put their incent offers in my content locker,so I think I can put the easiest offers, like email,zip offers,or some daily surveys, that's why I asked,should I put them to do more that 1 offer, also I have an idea how to get traffic, my estimation is that i would get 800 visitors per day, how it will convert? I am pretty new to cpa marketing...
If someone can tell me from their experience more about that... Thanks in advance :)

Pretty sure you have a plan already? Are you asking if this is right? All seems good to me man!

More lockers, Less unlockers.

It's depent on the niche. If it's target the young ages, teenagers, or youth, I think it is not impossible to put more than one locker.

As a buyer's point of view, me, If the ebook seems worth to buy, I'll take my Credit Card and buy it. Because I hate doing survey, especially, I can't do survey based location. Furthermore, it takes time. It's just mind :eek:.

But, i saw product locker that will be worth to test out.

Any advance on this? Did you get the answers you needed or can we help anymore?

You say you have a custom locker, have you tried using an affiliate network's locker? Sometimes the technology they have developed optimized traffic much better.

We notice the best results when only 1 offer completion is required since users are more likely to participate in unlocking the content. You might want to break your book down into chapters or parts and have users unlock each part so you could turn it into 3 completions, or whatever amount you would like. Good luck!

I would recommend to make sure you are capturing email address and not just random conversions. if it is a good quality book...why don't you separate the book into parts and put lockers on those. Put different chapters maybe in emails to entice them to continue reading and those doing more lockers

oh im sorry i guess adwork kind of said the same thing...sorry didnt see it. Its what i would do as well... so at least you know two here are telling you to do the same thing

If you have a quality ebook, I would get an account with JVZoo and let affiliates sell it for you. IMHO JVZoo is a much better platform than Clickbank because you and your affiliates earn money instantly after each sale. You decide what commission percentage to share with your affiliates 50%, 60%, or up to 75%. It's very flexible and easy.

Not sure what your eBook is about but less offers typically is better. But if you can find offers in your locker that somehow relate to what your eBook is about, that could help as well. Would be wise to include mobile and web offer options as well.

MI
Back