The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Advice on 3rd interview??

3rdinterview

affiliate
I have attended 1st & 2nd Interview and they both went well. Now i will be have a 3rd interview with a VP. I need your advice on how to Aced the 3rd and final interview. We are down to two candidates. Please, any advice will be appreciated, thanks!

sound like a solid interview process.. I can only share what i went through today.. We had a Affiliate Manager interview and i kid you not they guy said " i'm looking to learn as much as i can at Motive, so i can start my own CPA Network" He then went on the say how he was one of the top Affiliates at pretty much all of our competition - when i asked if he was doing so well why does he want a job? his response " I need a steady check so i can build my CPA network ..i have to many bills, my wife, my kids, my school loans, my car, my..........." Yup there are some nuts out there.

At least he was up front, though not very bright. I hired a guy many years ago (different business) to help me with much of the day to day work so I could branch out. He left within a year and became my biggest competitor.

well i do like the upfront part - honesty is important to me. I don't mind the entrepreneurial spirit - i was the same way.. I just don't like the "hey man i just need a job so i can learn what you do, so i can make made cash ...dude" anyway --i hear ya with the becoming a competitor, that means you taught him well maybe too well :)

hiring stories

We were interviewing an engineer the other year. Whe asked to have the second meeting in the office of the company he worked in so he could intro 2 others who were interested in joining.

That was the end of that! It was so unethical and unbelievable.

:eek:I can't believe a guy would sit in an interview and say that. Basically, you may as well say, "No, I dont want the job" because no employer in their right mind would give it to him.

banners
Back