The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Advertisements on videos

Valkerie

affiliate
I have quite a few YouTube and DailyMotion videos on a few of my sites. Most of my traffic clicks through on the videos and I am looking for way to make money from it.

Once I embed the video on my site, is there a way to get advertising money from it? I saw a blog post from Google about video advertising, and I would be interested in incorporating the video ads into my video content on the site.

Anyone with previous experience? Ideas? Suggestions?

Thank you! :D

i didn't heard about such kind of advertising company who allow you to post your ads on dailymotion or youtube video sharing sites. I'll give you one suggest. Publish this video on your personal blog and promote them. You can add adsense ads on your blog. Maybe this way you can earn good money.

It is interesting to read more about this YouTube programme. This is definitely something worth taking a look at. Advertisements on videos can be annoying for users but makes sense from the point of view of the marketers.

I'm not sure how videos can help a lot in your business. Videos usually take time to load, but they are a great source of information as well as entertainment. Most Net entrepreneurs here use blogs and social media to do business. I think this would help if you include videos in your blog and/or social media pages.

banners
Back