The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adult Keyword Research On Youtube

srijon

Hey friends, I just need a little help here.
Today, I was using the https://www.youtube.com/keyword_tool tool to search for some good keywords for my videos. I am promoting cam sites on YT.
And I came up with a list of suggestions. Some have very high "Monthly Search Volume " some have low and some shows "Not Enough Data".
Now I am really confuse which keywords to select? Should I select keywords with High Monthly Volume or Low?
Here's a screen shot for your better understanding:

youtube keyword.jpg

Thanks in advance for your help.

Not enough data means that the search volume is pretty low. I would suggest you target all these keywords. Of course the keywords with high volume, have more traffic, but that also means there is more competition. You could be easily flagged by your competitors. So just target all these keywords, but don't forget to use a new account for each new video, so that you don't lose all your videos if one of them goes down. Good luck.

Try to use long tail keywords... "XYZ movie full movie", "XYZ movie free download",
Also online dating is too competitive so it is not easy to rank your videos...
Better use Google keyword planner.
And with TubeTrackr you can spy on your competititors videos and check which tags and other keywords in their
description they are using.

Last edited:
Not enough data means that the search volume is pretty low. I would suggest you target all these keywords. Of course the keywords with high volume, have more traffic, but that also means there is more competition. You could be easily flagged by your competitors. So just target all these keywords, but don't forget to use a new account for each new video, so that you don't lose all your videos if one of them goes down. Good luck.
So, here's my understanding:
1. Target keywords with low search volume and it will help my videos to show up when some one uses thous keywords to search.
Question: Will it make any change if I insert a list of keywords like 30 to 40 keywords in my video description? will it help rank up my videos?

Try to use long tail keywords... "XYZ movie full movie", "XYZ movie free download",
Also online dating is too competitive so it is not easy to rank your videos...
Better use Google keyword planner.
And with TubeTrackr you can spy on your competititors videos and check which tags and other keywords in their
description they are using.

As I am promoting cam sites, how about I use keywords like "Booty dance" "teen cam show" ETC ETC....
What short of keywords will be better targeted?

MI
Back