The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adult Cps Offers 300% Roi Possible ? Is It True

hiteshkapdoskar864.

affiliate
Hello guys i want to ask you few thing which i was having douts like adult cps offers and adult gaming is it true that they has high roi like 300% to 500% ? running offers in adult niche ? , one of my mentor told me this i just want to assure that is it possible to get such big roi ?

It is possible yeah, adult games pay 50-100$ for a full sale also dating offers, so if you have a good traffic source is possible, but if you dont have experience or tested sources don't expect to get such a high roi

It is possible yeah, adult games pay 50-100$ for a full sale also dating offers, so if you have a good traffic source is possible, but if you dont have experience or tested sources don't expect to get such a high roi
have you ever got such kind of results when you are scaling or its is just your assumtion or who just saying ?

Who let the unicorn out of the barn?

That's only possibly achieved with a near optimum set of variables.

30% to 100% cash-on-cash ROI is more realistic of a success story doing ads+CPA. And you will not get even those results in many cases until you find the *right* mix.

He's feeding you hopeful bullshit, IMHO.

c
Who let the unicorn out of the barn?

That's only possibly achieved with a near optimum set of variables.

30% to 100% cash-on-cash ROI is more realistic of a success story doing ads+CPA. And you will not get even those results in many cases until you find the *right* mix.

He's feeding you hopeful bullshit, IMHO.
can you elaborate more ? i didnt get you bro

• best offer
+best traffic quality​
+best traffic cost​
+scaled correctly​
= optimum

A unicorn is a mythical animal
that plain enough for you?

MI
Back