propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Adsense!

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by K, May 20, 2011.

1. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

anyone had much luck with it ?

i heard micro niche sites can pay well?

2. xapuc

xapuc Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

that's still the best performing earnings source.

3. K

do you run this?

4. xapuc

xapuc Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

what "this"??

5. chizcurlz

chizcurlz Affiliate affiliate

Adsense is still the best and easiest way to make money online. What you only need is to post blogs and incorporate ads on it.

6. FKolon

FKolon Affiliate affiliate

I am applying but there is no response from google adsense.

7. ellaparsons

ellaparsons Affiliate affiliate

Many websites use AdSense to monetize their content; it is the most popular advertising network. AdSense has been particularly important for delivering advertising revenue to small websites that do not have the resources for developing advertising sales programs and sales people. To fill a website with advertisements that are relevant to the topics discussed, webmasters implement a brief script on the websites' pages. Websites that are content-rich have been very successful with this advertising program, as noted in a number of publisher case studies on the AdSense website.

8. cucr3

cucr3 Affiliate affiliate

adsense sites and craigslist work well together :p or at least used to..

9. shadwell

shadwell Affiliate affiliate

I've dabbled with micro niche sites and youtube. Hardly made anything with my micro niche site I'm lucky if I get 2-3 clicks a month and that has 1,600 usa searches a month.

Might be poor keyword choice or my ad layout just can't seem to get it converting.

I made more on youtube and have a few videos upload and monetised. I was making around 40 bucks a month but my main video that had 200k of views just had the adsense disabled on it due to a complaint.

Just trying to get find another to replace it at the moment but no luck so far.

10. warrior

warrior Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Still adsense is most easiest way to make money from online... don't forget where there is a will there is a way.... best of luck bro...

11. scar tissue

scar tissue Affiliate affiliate

Hi K,

I used to run 20 authority niche sites, 10 were finance/money related niches and the rest were various niches but each site had more than 500 articles. I built them from scratch in 2009 and brought me 4 digits income every month before I got banned on Dec 2011 with the most stupid excuse I've ever heard :

Well, apparently I was just one of the unlucky people across the globe who got mass banned by the AdSense Team in 2011. Google is definitely cruel and . . . evil :)

12. K

Damn that sucks!

Did you hold onto the site? are they still ranking high -- I'm sure you could monetize them with CPA?

13. scar tissue

scar tissue Affiliate affiliate

Unfortunately NO. One month before I got banned all those site got 100+ penalty, all traffic from Google vanished in one night but still hold strong in Yahoo, Bing and others. They never recovered from Google until I sold them altogether last month. Never trust Google again since then :)

14. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

I am planning to start with this adsense thing again.
    I get decent amount from adsense before the panda.
    Is anyone doing good with them in 2013?

15. cyberstorm

cyberstorm Affiliate affiliate

I run a couple of authority type tech blogs and at their peak both sites were generating around $200 a month for me, but then panda and penguin penalised me and ruined my traffic. I've been steadily trying to build up traffic ever since.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed