The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adsense

gkd_uk

Hi

Some of the ads that are placed on my site by Google are very low paid and from some I don't get any revenue at all.

What do you do to control low paid ads or is there no solution?

Thanks

I think you have to live with it, take the rough with the smooth & I know there is a lot of rough in some niches.

The onlys ads that I filter are those from competitor sites.

DO NOT live with it. find out the low paying ads and add them to your block advertisers (competitors) list. Doing this is one of the easiest ways to increase your revenue.

I do it all the time :D

I made $2 last month on adsense and only $0.24 this month so far. My site gets 9000 visitors a month.

Is that good, bad or ugly???? There's only two ads on my index page:-

Learn Martial Arts Online. Learn Karate Online.

How much do you make?

Thats very poor, i get between 9000 and 15000 a month to my Tottenham Site which gets me around $3 - $5 a day and i thought that was bad.

I compare CTR (Click-Through Ratio) to the actual amount of money I'm receiving. If the CTR is low, it's usually because it is on a webmaster-related website or the ads aren't relevant enough. One of my sites is averaging around 10% CTR whilst the other is averaging barely 0.25% CTR. The first gets $5 a month whilst the second gets about $3 a YEAR :(

Thanks OWG, but how do you find out which are the low paying ads?

Ther are a few ways to find out. 1st will be that it is an arbitrage site, as they only bid on low cost ads. You need to install adlogging software so you can see what ads are doing what though.

The trouble is Google seem to have their own convoluted way of working out these things which no mere mortals are supposed to be able to fathom.

I first get some high paying keywords from my keyword analyzer software or whatever and build my sites around them. Some clicks are as much $5

MI
Back