The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Adsense

It's really not that difficult you just need to have website that isn't total spam.

Chuck up some unique content, nice pictures and don't go overboard with the ads (at least until you're approved ;)) and you should be fine!

Exactly, not at all - they just want to know you have something unique with content that you can place your adsense on!

I hate Adsense but no they are not hard to get approved on. Like the guys have said throw a simple website up that is not spammy and doom you will get approved.

it's true, but if you're making your own website, be extra careful, tiny mistakes will cause your account to be banned. he best is buy a micro niche website from a well known seller and learn from it.it's worth it especially when you are a totally new...i got my account banned for some silly mistakes:p

I have heard that if you are doing some CPA advertising that you should just stick with that
and not mix in adwords too. I heard that if you do, then your website traffic will go down.
Anyone else heard this? Doesn't really seem to make any sense.
Is adwords really that profitable? Never done it and not sure if I should add this to my
site or not.
Mark

It's easy, but if you Banned from them there are no chances to get account back.. Adsense have very strict rules... I know 3 methods how to get accepted by Adsense in easy steps. Send me a PM

banners
Back