The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adsense Earnings

leocy

Can someone please let me know the reason that although I have lots of clicks in my Google Adsense report my earnings are zero? Thanks

leocy, it depends on what you mean by "lots of clicks." It also depends upon what period of time you are talking about.

There have been a few times where Google has shown clicks but didn't show the earnings until later. However usually they are reported at the same time and are updated several times a day.

So if you are just talking about today, there may or may not be a reason for concern yet. However, my reports for today are showing both clicks and earnings but that might not be the same for everyone in all parts of the world.

If you are talking about "lots of clicks" over an extended period of days with no earnings shown, it might mean that Google isn't giving you credit for the clicks because they don't feel they are legitimate clicks. In that case you would need to contact Google since only they could tell you. But in situations such as this they don't give specific answers. They might say it involves invalid clicks but they aren't going to give detailed information.

From invalid clicks, someone click too many times for you ads
all click are invalid

from "public services ads"

MI
Back