The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

AdsBridge Video Manuals

A

Alex AdsBridge

Hey mates, look what we've done for you. Now it's more than easy to set up your campaign!

Enjoy our new video tutorials:

Create a campaign:

Create traffic source:

Do you want us to cover smth special, let me know, we will make a video for you!

@Alex_99 that's fantastic, thanks!

I don't have time to watch the videos in their entirety right now but I checked out much of the first one and it's clearer for me now, which is awesome!

Something I'm not totally clear about - the s1 parameter. I once got into trouble using it because it's only for a static URL? Something like that. Does it need to be in there?

Also, if the network's token is #s1#, where do I insert the # symbols when setting up the links - token name or value?

Sorry, I'm tracking set up challenged for some reason or other.

This is what members want, a video (picture) is definitely worth a thousand words. Especially with trackers, tokens, and all of the other features you've demonstrated.

I think once @azgold watches these she will no longer be tracker challenged! She'll be a tracker Ninja!:affiliatefix:

Thanks @azgold I appreciate you watched them!

Here is additional info that might help you!

Different aff networks on Cake’s platfrom use parameter s1 differently.

Some of them can only transmit static parameters, some can be and should be used to transmit a unique tracker’s click ID. This should be checked with an account manager.
# - it should be inserted in our postback on AFF network.

1. Tracking token: can be s1/s2/s3/s4/s5 (mark the checkbox)

2. Take AdsBridge postback and place it on your offer. In the postback, after tid=, you have to place macros #s1#/#s2#/#s3#/#s4#/#s5#, it depends on the parameter in your offer.

Please enter it neither in token name nor in token value.

Hey, @T J Tutor, try to make as easy as it only can be for our aff mates. Growing up new Ninjas!

NEW step-by-step video are coming soon.

banners
Back