The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adsbridge questions

TonyB

Afternoon all,

Doing my research and hoping someone has a little insight.

I am leaning towards a SAAS system for tracking mobile/pops etc traffic - so Volumm is one choice, but I also like that Adsbridge has a free version that I can poke around in. I am not sure when I am pushing the button and going live, so want to check things out first.

Ok, so question and hoping @comegetbravo might be able to answer...

Adsbridge and its landing page feature. How does this work compared to hosting my own or using a CDN network? I like the idea of the feature as it keeps another thing in one place, but speed is everything. How does it work in practice?

Thanks all!

Afternoon all,

Doing my research and hoping someone has a little insight.

I am leaning towards a SAAS system for tracking mobile/pops etc traffic - so Volumm is one choice, but I also like that Adsbridge has a free version that I can poke around in. I am not sure when I am pushing the button and going live, so want to check things out first.

Ok, so question and hoping @comegetbravo might be able to answer...

Adsbridge and its landing page feature. How does this work compared to hosting my own or using a CDN network? I like the idea of the feature as it keeps another thing in one place, but speed is everything. How does it work in practice?

Thanks all!

Using Adsbridge's hosted landers would really limit you, it would make things faster though, because it's integrated with their redirects and server locations - but again, the cons really outweigh the pros if you want to use their hosted landers.

I'm still using adsbridge, I got the pro subscription though, I'm still wondering every month if I should make the switch to voluum, because there's quite a bit of features that aren't implemented yet.

Using Adsbridge's hosted landers would really limit you, it would make things faster though, because it's integrated with their redirects and server locations - but again, the cons really outweigh the pros if you want to use their hosted landers.

I'm still using adsbridge, I got the pro subscription though, I'm still wondering every month if I should make the switch to voluum, because there's quite a bit of features that aren't implemented yet.

Wow, thanks for the insights.
The integrated landers was a real plus point for me but it seems like its not the major bonus it would seem.
I keep hearing great things from people about Voluum so maybe they are the ones to choose.

What's up, I support @comegetbravo, I think landers are great to start with, then better go for your hosting, I'm using GoDaddy and add them as a self-hosted to adsbridge, which I really satisfied with.

@TonyB I used Voluum for some time, personally, I can’t reach their support at any time… when I was a newbie, that was fuucking annoying

But, you know, what I learned during this time, it’s that none tracker can make money for you if you are eager to devote yourself, try and implement new ideas, tools like tracker can only help you to control everything. So, it’s only up to you, how fast you can reach your goals.

What's up, I support @comegetbravo, I think landers are great to start with, then better go for your hosting, I'm using GoDaddy and add them as a self-hosted to adsbridge, which I really satisfied with.

@TonyB I used Voluum for some time, personally, I can’t reach their support at any time… when I was a newbie, that was fuucking annoying

But, you know, what I learned during this time, it’s that none tracker can make money for you if you are eager to devote yourself, try and implement new ideas, tools like tracker can only help you to control everything. So, it’s only up to you, how fast you can reach your goals.

Thanks @Harvey_brown
Support is key when starting out, so thats not good about Voluum if you cant reach them.

I understand that the tracker is only one piece, but it gives you that data. Also, I like to plan and research so before I do anything, I want to look at all the options :)

Thanks @Harvey_brown
Support is key when starting out, so thats not good about Voluum if you cant reach them.

I understand that the tracker is only one piece, but it gives you that data. Also, I like to plan and research so before I do anything, I want to look at all the options :)

If you need support, definitely check out adsbridge, they've got a very active support crew, at times their answers are difficult to comprehend, since some in their team are not native English speakers, but they respond very quickly, except for weekends and after 7pm or smth.

If you need support, definitely check out adsbridge, they've got a very active support crew, at times their answers are difficult to comprehend, since some in their team are not native English speakers, but they respond very quickly, except for weekends and after 7pm or smth.

When you started, did the landing page feature hold you back? I wont be throwing loads of traffic into it or doing anything fancy so will it matter?

MI
Back