The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

AdsBridge Landing page hosting

comegetbravo

Hello! Do you think that AdsBridge's Landing page hosting is good? I'm thinking of using it instead of using a dedicated server.

Hello! Do you think that AdsBridge's Landing page hosting is good? I'm thinking of using it instead of using a dedicated server.
I started using AdsBridge not so far ago, but their LP builer is handy, really handy. Unfortunately, I don't have any private servers to test, but here is my lander:
2015-08-11_1221 - Anders_Bjornsson's library
I tried to run my whole campaign through your gmetrix tool and here's the result:
File “Latest Performance Report for_ http___jamr.adsb4all.com_c_6aeab7773...”

As far as i got, that's response time, that appears to be good as for me.

@FlokiFloki : I did the same thing and the landers seem to perform well on load / response time.

One thing I found difficult to manage is how to make the landers look good in mobile. Tried to set the page width to 320 but I don't know if they are rendered well on the most common devices.

@FlokiFloki : I did the same thing and the landers seem to perform well on load / response time.

One thing I found difficult to manage is how to make the landers look good in mobile. Tried to set the page width to 320 but I don't know if they are rendered well on the most common devices.
Make them responsive so they scale to screensize

Hey guys!

If you have any questions regarding AdsBridge's settings or any additional info - do not hesitate to contact me, I'll gladly help you out.
As per loading page speed time - it's fast enough. Moreover, we provide hosting as well, so there is one headache less for you :)

Cheers

banners
Back