The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adsbridge + Bing + Clickbank

TSL

affiliate
Hi all!

I'm setting up this now:

Bing Ads -> tracking -> lander -> tracking -> Offer page/checkout page (split test)

I'd like to do this in Adsbridge, but I'm running into a few road bumps ... I can't find Bing as a traffic source, so I'll have to add it manually, but I can't find any resources online on this.

- Can I track the keywords and their performance in Adsbridge?
- Can I track conversions with a post-back from Clickbank?

Thanks in advance. I've been spending way to long trying to understand and set up tracking, so I figured I'd ask the experts in here! :)

Oh, and I also can't find Facebook as a traffic source, so any experience there is greatly appreciated (but let's do Bing first) ...

Hi all!

I'm setting up this now:

Bing Ads -> tracking -> lander -> tracking -> Offer page/checkout page (split test)

I'd like to do this in Adsbridge, but I'm running into a few road bumps ... I can't find Bing as a traffic source, so I'll have to add it manually, but I can't find any resources online on this.

- Can I track the keywords and their performance in Adsbridge?
- Can I track conversions with a post-back from Clickbank?

Thanks in advance. I've been spending way to long trying to understand and set up tracking, so I figured I'd ask the experts in here! :)

Oh, and I also can't find Facebook as a traffic source, so any experience there is greatly appreciated (but let's do Bing first) ...

Hey, @TSL thanks for choosing AdsBridge.

1. Yes, for sure, the token for Bing keywords is {QueryString}
2. What about ClickBank, it depends on how you were registered there, as a vendor - you can use our pixel for conversions tracking, as affiliate - unfortunately, you can't.

Regards!

I found a way to track conversions on your Adsbridge Account using ClickBank. If you are looking for the traditional postback section that most CPA Networks have you will not find it at ClickBank.

What you will need is
  1. your own hosting account
  2. an Adsbridge Account or any tracking account for conversions
  3. the .php code to upload to your hosting account (find in link)
  4. adding the Adsbridge postback URL to your .php file in specified area.
  5. A ClickBank Account (section called My Site bottom of page)
The details of how to do this are here. But I copied and pasted the post here for ease of use.

The instructions are for Voluum but they should work for Adsbridge.

Title of Post
Finally figured out how to auto-post Clickbank conversions to Voluum

Thought this might be a big timesaver to people using Clickbank with Voluum, as uploading the TIDs gets tiring after a while. I don’t know if this has been posted before, but I know I’ve searched before for a solution and couldn’t find it.

Now go to your Clickbank account, go to Settings > My Site, and then under Advanced Tools, click Edit. For the Secret Key, you can put anything, and then under the first Instant Notification URL spot, put the URL to the .php file you created earlier. Make sure you select version 4.0, as 6.0 won’t work because it’s a different format, and then click "Test IPN". It should change to "Verified", and you’re all done.

Here is the .php code that should be copied & uploaded to your server:
don´t forget to add swap out your tracker´s postback URL in it.
<?php

if($_POST['ctransaction'] == 'SALE' or $_POST['ctransaction'] == 'BILL' or $_POST['ctransaction'] == 'TEST') {

$transid = $_POST['ctid'];
$advsub = $_POST['ccustemail'] . '-' . $_POST['ctransreceipt'];

if($_POST['ctransaction'] == 'BILL') { $amount = $_POST['crebillamnt']; }
else { $amount = $_POST['corderamount']; }
$amount = $amount / 100; // Clickbank sends the amount in cents

$convurl = "http://xxxxx.trackvoluum.com/postback?cid={$transid}&payout={$amount}&txid={$advsub}";
$convresp = file_get_contents($convurl);

}

?>

Last edited:
MI
Back