The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adsbridge + (Adcash & MobiCow & Leadbold)

Thrawn$

affiliate
Hey everyone,

Can someone help me with the following problem. ?I am unable to send the conversion data from Adsbridge to where I buy the traffic from (Mobicow, Adcash & Leadbold).

What I am missing here?

upload_2016-10-24_12-25-10.png

upload_2016-10-24_12-25-18.png

upload_2016-10-24_12-25-30.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-10-24_12-24-57.png
    upload_2016-10-24_12-24-57.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 9
Hey everyone,

Can someone help me with the following problem. ?I am unable to send the conversion data from Adsbridge to where I buy the traffic from (Mobicow, Adcash & Leadbold).

What I am missing here?

View attachment 7117

View attachment 7118

View attachment 7119

Hi!

On your Adcash account, you can also find a manual with instructions on how to set up your conversion tracking. This can be found if you click ''Conversion Tracking'' and select ''Manual'' from the left menu options.

Additionally, please note that a lead will not be registered on Adcash unless the Click_ID is valid!

If you need any further assistance, you are welcome to send us an email at contact@adcash.com

All the best,
Adcash Team

Hello!

Sorry that you're having this issue. I hope we can clear it up.
First, double check everything is set up correctly in your traffic source settings.
Create Your Traffic Source with AdsBridge

If desired, you can place traffic sources’ post-back into our tracker’s interface, therefore allowing for information relating to conversions to be directed to the traffic source. Screenshot “Bubbl.us _ brainstorm and mind map online - Google Chrome 2016-09-13 12.56.39.png”

What parameters can I use for passing values in S2S postback URL to the traffic source? | Help will always be given at AdsBridge

If you're still a bit stuck, please write our support at support@adsbridge.com !

-Alex

banners
Back