The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Review AdPlexity Mobile Review and Walkthrough + Bonus!

I am asking because I don't know and everyone don't know about coding. That's your assumption.

No assumptions, when you take someone else's lander, it's a sensible and expected necessity to change the code. If you cannot do it yourself, you can get someone on Fiverr, et al, for a few dollars to make the changes.

OFCOURSE BEFORE YOU RUNNING the landing page you have atleast to correct the link replace the link with yours if the you need the same lander..
change the code to make it proper with your offer..

Yes, but it should be very straight forward to switch out the links and upload to cPanel, you made it onto this forum you can do this trust me!

Let us know if you need any help.

ok thanks, all this coding is new to me. I will look it up on you tube also hopefully I can come up with something.
Yes, but it should be very straight forward to switch out the links and upload to cPanel, you made it onto this forum you can do this trust me!

Let us know if you need any help.
I just got adplexity last night trying to figure everything out now.

As s newbie how can one protect yourself from spy tools. I understand using this to cut through the data and get a campaign profitable.

What if I come up with a new creative, angle, and pic. I do not want this to be ripped off. How can I protect myself against tools like this?

There are many discussions about this in this community as well as most others. You'll need a coder that is familiar with the requirements. We have a couple of members doing this, but they are not prepared to share the code.

For now, you have o expect that your funnel contents can be stolen. So, make the most of them while you can.

Can we have an ultra discount for both tools?
I am both in native and mobile and it would be awesome to have a good one price package :)

Amazing product review! I am so tempted to get this tool already but ill need to learn tracking first , hopefully there will be some thread here which can help me with it!

Amazing product review! I am so tempted to get this tool already but ill need to learn tracking first , hopefully there will be some thread here which can help me with it!

dude i am in the same boat. no idea about tracking, using my domain for the landing pages, which hosting, how to edit landing pages..etc

FML

HELP!!!!

dude i am in the same boat. no idea about tracking, using my domain for the landing pages, which hosting, how to edit landing pages..etc

FML

HELP!!!!

I think the tracking is the only thing to be learnt. Hosting and domains should be learnt already i guess and editing landing pages is kind of simple ,it already gives you the option to download it. Basically just search for the code added to the button or whatever and replace it with your tracking link.

Hi,

Can I know what exactly the offer his/her running in the affiliate network? From the LP you will know roughly what is the offer (let say antivirus), but there are tens of similar offers (antivirus) in that country. Instead of testing all of them, I think is better to know what exactly offer this LP is running. Thanks in advance for the advice.

Hi,

Can I know what exactly the offer his/her running in the affiliate network? From the LP you will know roughly what is the offer (let say antivirus), but there are tens of similar offers (antivirus) in that country. Instead of testing all of them, I think is better to know what exactly offer this LP is running. Thanks in advance for the advice.
Please explain a little more...

Hi,

I think the tool already shows you the affilate network on which he is running it . The offer link can also be obtained when you download his LP . Is that what you needed ?

FML
HELP!!!!
I think the tracking is the only thing to be learnt. Hosting and domains should be learnt already i guess and editing landing pages is kind of simple ,it already gives you the option to download it. Basically just search for the code added to the button or whatever and replace it with your tracking link.

Guys, tracking is not difficult. Especially these days. I admit, the original trackers a decade ago could be a little intimidating for some, but today's trackers all come with incredibly comprehensive training modules. As well, we have several of the top trackers represented here on the FIX and the reps are always helping everyone work through their individual learning curves to get you earning quickly.

There is no excuse these days if you select any of the top trackers represented in this community!

In addition, as far as learning to edit LP's or selecting and using hosting and managing domains, there are hundreds of threads regarding these topics here in the community. Of all of the topics you raise, all of the answers are already here on the fix and if you need any help with any of them, we have the folks here that will give you the answer you seek, GUARANTEED!

Learn your tracker and get AdPlexity. The combination will put you in the money fast!

Last edited:
Please explain a little more...

For example, when I filter: clickdealer affiliate network, Australia country, and with keyword Antivirus. I got a whole list of Landing pages. If I click into anyone of the landing page, will I able to know which offer in clickdealer that this landing page is running, because inside clickdealer there are many of antivirus offers available for Australia.

banners
Back