The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official Addiliate [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
same issue like you , they said because New affiliates "we only pay after we received the money from the advertiser" that's reason payment info still waiting for advertiser payment so i don't know they got money from Advertisers yet . But result has already been confirmed March , April and June is half way gone can't believe they still not got money from Advertisers .
My money advertisers have to pay, but they still have no reason to not pay to me。
Disappointment, for these crooks we can't do anything, can only make others alert

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Xuming and Nguyen, can you please send me an email (with finance@clicktronmedia.com) together with the amounts so that we can settle payment with you. Our goal is to pay all publishers on a weekly basis but since you are both new publishers, we have some Quality Indicators about your traffic that put you on a different payment schedule.

You will get paid asap.

Email sent but i don't get reply , how long i must wait settle payment ?

May I know what is the status for the issue facing by two gentlemen above? Thinking of wanna sign up but seems not the right time now.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back